- Ian Rapoport suggests the Dolphins, Jaguars, and Texans as some potential landing spots for Georgia RB Todd Gurley.
Albert Breer reports that the Redskins and Jets are both in the trade-down market right now, but it will ultimately come down to the type offers they would receive and whether or not they deem them to be acceptable.
- Northwestern S Ibraheim Campbell said that he visited with the Colts, Buccaneers, Texans, Bears and Patriots. (Sirius XM NFL Radio)
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk reports that the Browns met with Georgia WR Chris Conley on Monday.
Ian Rapoport reports that the big dilemma in regards to the Titans trading the No. 2 overall pick is that teams like the Rams or Browns can’t send them a quarterback in the trade that would be worthy compensation for such a high pick.
Rapoport mentions that the Chargers could, of course, give them a starting-caliber quarterback as part of a deal, but they don’t want to part with Philip Rivers.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Vikings are looking to trade back and pick up some addition picks that will allow them move around in the draft.
- Rapoport points out that the No. 11 overall pick could be attractive given that it becomes cheaper in terms of the fifth-year option because the salary won’t be based on the transition tag.