Home / Jets / NFL Notes: Tom Brady, Jets, Packers, & Raiders
NFL Notes: Tom Brady, Jets, Packers, & Raiders
- Gabe Feldman reports that the NFLPA and NFL request an expedited schedule that would allow final decision (subject to appeal) on Tom Brady suspension before the regular season starts.
- Ian Rapoport adds that the two parties ultimately decided a final resolution before the 2015 season “would be in everyone’s best interests.”
- The NFLPA will, however, file a motion to seal portions of the hearing and the NFL does not oppose this. (Ian Rapoport)
- Despite the news of his recent arrest, Jets DE Sheldon Richardson was on the practice field Friday and participating in positional drills. (Rich Cimini)
- The Packers brought in former Sacred Heart RB Keshaudas Spence for a tryout Friday. (Weston Hodkiewicz)
Tags Keshaudas Spence Rod Streater Sheldon Richardson Stacy McGee Tom Brady Trent Richardson Trindon Holliday