Home / Broncos / NFL Notes: Tom Brady, Von Miller & Eric Berry
NFL Notes: Tom Brady, Von Miller & Eric Berry
- Jason Cole of B/R reports that Patriots QB Tom Brady is expected to appeal his four-game suspension from the NFL to the Supreme Court.
- Cole mentions that Brady’s suspension is likely to be stayed in the meantime, while the Supreme Court decides whether or not hear his case.
- As for the NFLPA, Cole says that this is a huge case for them, considering that it would likely have major ramifications on their ability to push back against the NFL moving forward.
- According to Jason Cole, Von Miller is still angry with the Broncos and feels “disrespected” during the negotiating process began.
- The two sides haven’t spoken since the Broncos made their latest offer that reportedly includes $61 million fully guaranteed.
- Cole believes there’s a “good chance” Miller accepts the Broncos’ deal, but he doesn’t rule out the possibility of Miller sitting out the 2016 season if talks break down.
- According to Jason Cole of B/R, negotiations between the Chiefs and S Eric Berry have stopped, due to a large gap in the amount of guaranteed money in a potential deal.
- Cole echoes other reporters in saying that it’s unlikely the two parties will be able to bridge this gap before Friday’s deadline.
Tags Eric Berry Tom Brady von miller