- Pro Football Talk has spoken to a source who said that the early estimate for Romo is that he’ll miss eight weeks.
- Jason La Canfora confirms the eight-week projection for Romo’s timetable.
- Erin Andrews reports that Romo will undergo further testing on Monday in Dallas.
Saints QB Drew Brees acknowledged after Sunday’s loss to the Buccaneers that his shoulder was affected after he took a hit early in the game.
Even with the injury, Brees said he “absolutely” never considered leaving the game and he isn’t all that concerned about it moving forward.
“That’s the season. Everybody’s dealing with something. … Just gotta get a little stronger, that’s all,” said Brees, via ESPN.com.
Lions LB DeAndre Levy said he’s getting closer to returning to the field.
However, Levy didn’t offer any specifics regarding the injury or a potential a timetable for a return.
“It’s hard to say I’m aiming [for next week] at this point [Sunday] but after a loss like this, you want to be out there especially more,” Levy said, via ESPN.com. “I’m doing everything I possibly can do to get healthy.”
- Dolphins RB Lamar Miller exited Sunday’s game against the Jaguars with an ankle injury. (Adam Beasley)
- Dolphins LT Branden Albert suffered a hamstring injury during the game as well. (James Walker)