Mike Sando of ESPN (Insider) offers up some trades he would like to see completed ahead of tomorrow’s deadline. Some of the more notable trades proposed by Sando include:
- Seahawks trading a second-round pick for Browns LT Joe Thomas.
- Packers trading a fifth-round pick for 49ers WR Torrey Smith.
- One of the Browns, Titans or Eagles trading a third-round pick to the Bears for WR Alshon Jeffery.
- Chargers trading a late-round pick fo the Browns for WR Andrew Hawkins.
- Raiders trading a third-round pick to the Ravens for DT Brandon Williams.
Buccaneers HC Dirk Koetter indicated that RB Jacquizz Rodgers could be dealing with a serious ankle injury.
“I don’t think it’s probably good,” Koetter said, via the Tampa Bay Times. “But I don’t know for sure. It’s something to do with his ankle.”
Cardinals GM Steve Keim mentioned during his appearance on the “Doug and Wolf” show on Arizona Sports 98.7 that a few roster changes could be coming following the injury to LT Jared Veldheer.
“I would say there will be a few,” Keim said, via AzCardinals.com. “We’ll take a look at some different players. There should be a change or two.”
- Ian Rapoport reports that S Tyrann Mathieu suffered a shoulder subluxation during Sunday’s game and is undergoing tests on Monday.
- Although, Rapoport mentions that with the Cardinals on bye this week, Mathieu may not miss time.
- Dolphins DE Dion Jordan tells Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald that his second knee injury resulted from “trying to too hard to come back too soon.”
- Jordan is still certain he’ll play at some point this season, but he has no idea of when that will be.
- Dolphins DC Vance Joseph said that linebacker is no longer an option for Jordan at his current weight, so he would have to play defensive end of them.