Joel Corry of CBS Sports offers some speculative trades he believed would make sense for some teams before next Tuesday’s trade deadline.
The proposed deals include:
- Giants CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie to the Raiders for a 2018 fifth-round pick.
- Bengals RB Jeremy Hill to the Lions for TE Eric Ebron.
- 49ers S Eric Reid to the Chiefs for a 2018 fourth-round pick.
- Bills OT Seantrel Henderson to the Eagles for a conditional 2019 seventh-round pick.
- Colts HC Chuck Pagano said “nothing has changed” in regards to their expectations about QB Andrew Luck playing this season, despite the fact that Luck was shut down from practice last week after experiencing a setback regarding his return from shoulder surgery. (Mike Wells)
- Colts DB Clayton Geathers told reporters that he “absolutely” expects to play this season and is working his way back to contact. (George Bremer)
- Seahawks HC Pete Carroll said that newly signed DE Dwight Freeney is in good shape and showed that in his workout yesterday. Carroll added that Freeney will play in Week 8. (Curtis Crabtree)
- Seahawks DE Dion Jordan returned to practice from the non-football injury list on Wednesday. Carroll said that he’s: “Really excited for Dion. … He’s worked really hard.” (Curtis Crabtree)
- The Seahawks signed DL Rodney Coe to their practice squad.
- Vikings HC Mike Zimmer said WR Stefon Diggs will make the trip to London for their upcoming matchup against the Browns.
- Ben Goessling says that Diggs has a “good chance” to play on Sunday.