Former NFL GM Mark Dominik takes a look at players known to be on the trading block and what the team is likely looking for in return for them as well as what they would probably accept right now.
- Richard Sherman: While Seattle is looking for a first-round pick and a late-rounder, Dominik thinks they would settle for second- and fourth-round picks.
- Malcolm Butler: Dominik writes that New England is probably hoping to get the Saints’ No. 11 pick, but would probably accept a first-round pick in the lower teens for him.
- Sheldon Richardson: The Jets are reportedly seeking a second-round pick, but Dominik — like others — believes they may move for a fourth-round pick.
- A.J. McCarron: Cincinnati has said that they’re not looking to trade McCarron, but Dominik could see them agreeing to move him for third- and late-round picks.
- Mychal Kendricks: The Eagles have had Kendricks on the block for some time now, which explains why Dominik thinks they’d trade him for a seventh-round pick.
- Dominik can’t see Patriots QB Jimmy Garoppolo, Redskins QB Kirk Cousins and Browns QB Brock Osweiler being traded in the coming months.
- UNLV DE Jeremiah Valoaga is visiting with the Lions Monday night and into Tuesday. (Aaron Wilson)
- Montana S Yamen Sanders reportedly impressed Rams secondary coach Ejiro Evero during a recent workout. (Aaron Wilson)
- Utah State OLB Anthony Williams is working out at the Eagles’ local prospect day on Wednesday. (Aaron Wilson)
- Albany State DL Grover Stewart will take 20 pre-draft visits including trips to meet with the Lions, Chargers, and Seahawks. (Tony Pauline)
- Eastern Washington OLB Samson Ebukam has visited with the Vikings, Jaguars, Falcons, Patriots and will meet with the Bengals Tuesday. (Tony Pauline)
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Jets hosted Alabama LB Reuben Foster on a visit Monday along with Miami TE David Njoku and N.C. State S Josh Jones.
- Matt Vensel of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reports that Vikings HC Mike Zimmer was scheduled to undergo his fifth eye surgery Monday.