Most Valuable NFL Teams
Forbes released their list of the world’s 50 Most Valuable Sports Teams of 2016 on Wednesday, which includes 26 of the 32 NFL teams.
Here’s how the top-10 NFL franchises stack up based on their valuations:
#1: Dallas – $4 billion
#6. New England – $3.2 billion
#8. Washington – $2.85 billion
#9. NY Giants — $2.8 billion
#11. San Francisco – $2.7 billion
#13. NY Jets – $2.6 billion
#15. Houston – $2.5 billion
#16. Chicago – $2.45 billion
#17. Philadelphia – $2.4 billion
#25. Green Bay – $1.95 billion
- Bengals rookie CB Corey Tindal was a victim of armed robbery early Monday morning at a local Super 8 Motel where more than $4,000 in cash and merchandise was stolen. (Josephine Mendez)
- According to the report, Tindal and a friend were playing poker with two other men who were only known by nicknames when one of them stood up pointing a pistol requesting all of the money.
- Tindal was hit twice on the top of his head with the barrel of the pistol, but is okay. Tindal says he and his friend had played poker with the two unknown men the Sunday prior.
- Reuben Frank doesn’t think that the Eagles will bring in veteran LB Stephen Tulloch, despite his connection to DC Jim Schwartz.
- Frank points to Tulloch’s age, 31, and the fact that he would require a $985,000 minimum salary.