- Tom Pelissero reports that quarterbacks like Brady Quinn and Mike Kafka during the drills on Sunday, while others apparently struggled.
- QB Tyler Wilson reportedly displayed the strongest arm on Sunday. (NFL.com)
- Former No. 8 overall pick DE/OLB Jamaal Anderson said that he’s now fully recovered from his knee injury: “I feel outstanding, not just physically but mentally, and I think it definitely humbled me to sit back and realize that I’m not entitled as a first-rounder to be on a roster.” (NFL.com)
- Daniel Jeremiah of NFL Media said that OLB Brandon Copeland and DE Rakim Cox both stood out. (NFL.com)
Mike Klis of the Denver Post lists inside linebacker, center, right tackle, and defensive line as a few areas of need for the Broncos.
- New Broncos HC Gary Kubiak mentioned that they’ve discussed the idea of adding four free agent centers including: Will Montgomery, Chris Myers, Scott Wells and Samson Satele.
- According to Klis, it would be a surprise if the Broncos didn’t use their first-round on an offensive tackle.
- Tom Silverstein writes that the Packers have “made it clear” that they would like re-sign DT B.J. Raji.
- Silverstein adds Green Bay would also like to retain NT Letroy Guion.
- According to Silverstein, third-round DT Khyri Thornton “looked like a bust” in training camp last year.
- Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun reports that the Ravens will host DE/OLB Randy Gregory for a visit.