Free agent DT Vince Wilfork reiterated in an interview with Sirius XM NFL Radio that he’s still a “50-50” when it comes to returning to the NFL or retiring.
“Mentality I am where I have been this whole time,” Wilfork said. “I am 50/50 on retirement. I don’t want to rush that decision.”
Wilfork added that there’s currently no timetable for him to make a decision.
“I don’t have a timetable on retirement,” Wilfork said, per Sirius. “One of these days I will wake up & say ok I want to play or I don’t want to play.”
- Cowboys OL Byron Bell suffered a hamstring injury on the final day of minicamp but he is expected to be ready for the start of training camp. (Clarence Hill)
The Philadelphia Eagles announced some changes to their personnel department on Friday including:
- Ian Cunningham – director of college scouting
- T.J. McCreight – player personnel executive
- Brandon Brown – assistant director of pro scouting
- Matt Holland – pro scout
- Trey Brown – player personnel executive college/pro
- Jim Ward – Midwest area scout
- Katie David – football operations coordinator
- Jets third-round WR ArDarius Stewart (thumb/groin) said of whether he’ll be ready for training camp: “If I am, I am. If I’m not, I’m not. Hopefully, I am.” (Manish Mehta)