- Brian T. Smith reports that veteran QB Vince Young was not accepted to the Veteran’s Combine and will not be attending the event.
- Smith adds that Young was planning to attend the Combine and take one more shot at returning to the NFL.
- Mike Garafolo reports that the Jets want to re-sign NT Kenrick Ellis, but he would like to explore the open market.
- According to Garafolo, Ellis has interest from six teams.
- Raiders did not offer tenders to restricted free agents CB Chimdi Chekwa and RB Kory Sheets. (Scott Bair)
- According to Aaron Wilson, the Ravens would rather sign DB Anthony Levine to a long-term extension than using a restricted free agent tender on him.
- Wilson reports that the Ravens re-signed exclusive rights free agent DE Steven Means.
- Wilson adds that the Ravens are expected to re-sign exclusive rights free agent RB Fitzgerald Toussaint.
- Bob Condotta reports that the Seahawks did not tender contracts to WR Bryan Walters and WR Ricardo Lockette.
- Condotta also mentions that the Seahawks did not tender OT Steve Schilling either.
- Darren Wolfson reports that the Vikings had interest in FS Devin McCourty until his contract talks shot up to $7 million per year.
- Ben Goessling reports that the Vikings have “checked on” CB Bradley Fletcher and CB Sterling Moore.
- Vikings have inquired on LB Andrew Gachkar and could host him for a visit this week, according to Darren Wolfson.