Home / Broncos / NFL Notes: Von Miller, Cardinals, & Raiders
NFL Notes: Von Miller, Cardinals, & Raiders
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk writes that with the new contracts signed by Andrew Luck and Fletcher Cox, as well as the kind of money being thrown around in the NBA right now, it would not be surprising to see Broncos franchise OLB Von Miller target even more money in his next contract.
- The Broncos and Miller have reportedly agreed on the length and total value of the contract, which is believed to be a six-year, $114.5 million contract. However, the issues relate to the amount of fully guaranteed money and the overall structure of the agreement.
- Cardinals’ backup QB Drew Stanton said he spoke to the team’s staff about having the chance to start once Carson Palmer retires. (Alex Marvez)
- Marvez mentions that this influenced Stanton’s decision to re-sign with Arizona.
- According to Scott Bair of CSN Bay Area, Raiders CB D.J. Hayden has spent “far more” time in the first-team nickel role than any other cornerback option on the team this offseason.
- Hayden is currently competing with T.J. Carrie and Neiko Thorpe to be the team’s starting nickelback.
Tags Andrew Luck Carson Palmer D.J. Hayden Drew Stanton Fletcher Cox Neiko Thorpe T.J. Carrie von miller