According to Field Yates of ESPN, the top-five teams in terms of waiver priority are:
- Lions (1-5)
- Jaguars (1-5)
- Ravens (1-5)
- Chiefs (1-5)
- Titans (1-4)
- Adam Schefter reports that Bills WR Percy Harvin is not expected to play Sunday in London against the Jaguars, due to his hip injury.
- Bills WR Sammy Watkins was seen wearing a walking boot on his injured left foot upon arriving in London on Monday, via NFL.com.
- Ian Rapoport reports that Giants LT Will Beatty (pec) could return to practice early this week.
- However, Rapoport admits that it may take time for Beatty to get into game shape, but it sounds like he’s made all the necessary progress.
- Rapoport wonders whether Beatty will play left or right tackle upon returning to the team.
- According to Bill Huber of the PackerReport, tests on Packers rookie WR Ty Montgomery‘s injured ankle came back negative.
- Packers HC Mike McCarthy explained that RB Eddie Lacy has been “a little banged up” when asked about his playing time in Sunday’s win over the Chargers. (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)
- McCarthy did say that RB James Starks had earned more opportunities this week and stressed that they’re a “one-two punch team.” (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)
Seahawks HC Pete Carroll admitted that MLB Bobby Wagner (pectoral) could have played in their Week 6 game against the Panthers, but they decided it was best to hold him out of the lineup.
“He could have gone out there and played, played kind of hampered, and that wasn’t the right decision,” Carroll said, via Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times. “The decision was to hold him out and hope he can make it for the Thursday game.”