- Colts CB Greg Toler will not play in Week 1, due to a neck injury. (Jayson Braddock)
- CB D’Joun Smith is listed as questionable for Week 1, due to a concussion he sustained in the first week of the preseason. (Jayson Braddock)
- NFL Draft Diamonds reports that rookie QB Phillip Sims will work out for the Giants if he isn’t signed by the Seahawks on Monday.
- The Lions announced that starting RG Larry Walford will not play in Week 1, due to a high-ankle sprain he sustained in the team’s second preseason game.
- The Lions also announced that starting RT LaAdrian Waddle is listed as questionable, due to a lingering knee injury.
- Mike Reiss of ESPN Boston reports that the Patriots worked out LB Darius Eubanks, DB Tay Glover-Wright and DB Joel Ross on Friday.
Seahawks HC Pete Carroll reiterated that they wish holdout S Kam Chancellor was with them as they prepare for the Rams, but there’s been no change in his status in the past few days.
“I thought it was a statement that all of us understand,” Carroll said of Marshawn Lynch wearing Chancellor’s jersey at practice. “We all wish Kam was here. So I have no problem with it. We don’t need to keep doing it, but I think it was just that.
“It’s over,” Carroll said . “It’s done. It’s just not a big deal. You can try to make it a big deal but it wasn’t.”
- Adam Caplan reports that rookie QB Phillip Sims will work out for the Seahawks on Monday.