Home / Cardinals / NFL Rumors: Cardinals, Giants, Jets, Patriots, & Steelers
NFL Rumors: Cardinals, Giants, Jets, Patriots, & Steelers
- In an exchange of text messages between Mike Jurecki and free-agent LB Karlos Dansby, Dansby said: “Coming back to AZ, that sounds good. We will see, a lot of teams out there.“
- According to Ian Rapoport, Jets WR Brandon Marshall is due in New York Southern District Court April 5th-7th for a trial stemming from a 2012 brawl, in which a woman claims Marshall hit her.
- Peter Schrager doesn’t believe the Patriots are close to done in player acquisitions this month, pointing to bargain bin free agents and “sniff(ing) around” for veterans.
- Schrager has since reported that the Patriots have agreed to terms with RB Donald Brown. (NFLTR)
- Mark Kaboly was told Wednesday that recently suspended Steelers WR Martavis Bryant will have one year left on his contract as a player’s contract can only toll when in the final year of the deal.
Tags Brandon Marshall Jerry Reese Karlos Dansby Leonard Floyd Martavis Bryant Reggie Nelson