- According to Aaron Wilson, Ravens OL Kelechi Osemele is expected to cash in as one of top free agents in the coming days and is reportedly looking to become at least the highest paid guard in the NFL.
- Others have said that Osemele will likely secure over $10 million per year in his next contract.
- Rand Getlin add that he is told Osemele will “100 percent” be testing the market and will be on of the hottest free agents available.
- Following the news that the Redskins have officially released QB Robert Griffin III and the reports that Colin Kaepernick is not happy in San Francisco, Jason La Canfora mentions that RGIII would make “a lot of sense” for HC Chip Kelly.
- Ravens re-sign Pro Bowl LS Morgan Cox to a five year contract.
Free agent DT Terrence Knighton said goodbye to fans in Washington on Monday, via his Twitter account.
“Thank you DMV for embracing me this year. Had a lot of fun on this years playoff run. The Pot Roast train has been told to move on!”
- Jason Cole reports Texans G Brandon Brooks could get in the range of $8 million per season on the market with multiple teams interested.