- Tony Pauline reported Tuesday that Virginia LB Tremaine Edmunds as a “prime target” for the 49ers at No. 9 overall.
- However, he’s also hearing that San Francisco is high on Alabama DB Minkah Fitzpatrick, who will also be in the mix for them at No. 9.
- Tony Pauline has heard from multiple sources tell me there’s a late push within the Jets’ war room for UCLA QB Josh Rosen.
- While there’s support for Rosen within the Jets, Pauline says the belief is still that they will select Baker Mayfield at No. 3 overall, assuming he’s available at that point.
- Tony Pauline reports that the Packers would consider possibly trading up to get either FSU S Derwin James or OSU CB Denzel Ward if the opportunity presents itself.
- If one of the top quarterback prospects drop to the Packers at No. 14 overall, Ryan Wood could see Green Bay being interested in moving back.
- A number of reports have said that the Seahawks are a team to watch when it comes to moving down for more picks.
- If they choose to go that route, Tony Pauline says that Colorado CB Isaiah Oliver will be on the team’s list of targets.
- Seattle has reportedly spent a “tremendous amount of time” with Oliver and like his length and running ability.
- Other players to watch for the Seahawks, according to Pauline, include Auburn CB Carlton Davis and UTSA DE Marcus Davenport.