Home / 49ers / NFL Rumors: Draft, 49ers, Broncos, Cowboys & Jaguars
NFL Rumors: Draft, 49ers, Broncos, Cowboys & Jaguars
- Aaron Wilson reports that Toledo WR Alonzo Russell will meet with the Packers over dinner on Friday night.
- According to Tony Pauline of Draft Insider, a total of 26 teams attended South Eastern Louisiana’s Pro Day to observe CB Harlan Miller.
- Pauline adds that the Panthers met with Miller over dinner Wednesday night and will host him for an official pre-draft visit.
- Pauline reports that Mississippi State DE Ryan Brown was not able to perform during his school’s Pro Day since he is still recovering from foot surgery he had after the end of the regular season.
- However, Brown has a scheduled a day to work out in front of scouts on April 18 and plans to have official visits with the Raiders, Texans, Cowboys and Dolphins.
- Mike Klis points out that LT Russell Okung‘s contract is essentially a one-year, $5 million deal with $3 million in incentives. However, if he passes two physicals, the Broncos will have the option to accept the remaining four-years at $48 million prior to the start of the 2017 league year.
- Troy Renck projects the Bronco’s starting offensive line to look as follows: LT Russell Okung, LG Max Garcia, C Matt Paradis, RG Ty Sambrailo, RT Donald Stephenson.
- Clarence Hill mentions that the Cowboys are still in the market for a quality starting running back, but admits they may have to look to the draft to get a true No. 1 running back.
- Ryan O’Halloran reports that the Jaguars worked out CFL OL Xavier Fulton on Thursday.
Tags Alonzo Russell Chip Kelly Colin Kaepernick Donald Stephenson Harlan Miller Joe Bowden Matt Paradis Max Garcia Michael Schofield Russell Okung Ryan Brown Tem Lukabu Ty Sambrailo Xavier Fulton