Home Bengals NFL Rumors: Broncos, Dolphins, Eagles, Packers
- Troy Renck reports that the Broncos are still looking to add help to their defensive line. Although, he admits that the Broncos could look to the draft for help in this area, given that there should strong options available.
- Barry Jackson reports that the Dolphins made a late attempt to keep TE Dion Sims, but offered him around $2 million less per year than the Bears did.
- According to Jason La Canfora, the Eagles explored trades for backup QB Chase Daniel, who would like an opportunity to compete for a starting job. While nothing made sense for Philadelphia, La Canfora wonders if that could change down the line.
- Mark Eckel of NJ.com offers some speculative trade partners for the Eagles if they attempt to move C Jason Kelce in the coming days.
- Eckel lists the Bengals, Broncos, Vikings, Buccaneers and Rams as some teams that would make sense for Kelce and the Eagles.
- According to Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk, the Packers signed TE Martellus Bennett to a three-year, $21 million contract with incentives. Florio’s source added that the most the Packers offered TE Jared Cook was $6 million per year with incentives.
- Florio adds that Green Bay made it clear that they’re loyal to the players who play for them and were candid about their intense effort to re-sign Cook. According to Florio, this has a positive impact on Bennett.
- Jason Wilde, citing a league source, reports that the Packers never made offers to either DB Micah Hyde or OLB Julius Peppers.