Home Bills NFL Rumors: Davis Webb, Raiders, Saints, Steelers, Texans
- Tony Pauline of DraftAnalyst.com expects Cal QB Davis Webb to be drafted in the middle of Round 1.
- According to Pauline, the teams showing the most interest in Webb are the Jets, Saints, Chargers and Cardinals.
- The Bills have also shown interest in Webb, per Pauline, but not as much as these other teams.
- Matt Miller’s hunch is that the Raiders could target Florida’s Jarrad Davis in round one or Houston’s Tyus Bowser in round two, as they look to address the linebacker position.
- Miller adds that the Raiders have done “extensive work” on Oklahoma RB Joe Mixon, who could be a second-round target for them.
- The Saints like Alabama CB Marlon Humphrey, assuming they don’t trade for Patriots CB Malcolm Butler in the coming days, according to Matt Miller.
- Miller adds that New Orleans has an “affinity” for Alabama LB Reuben Foster, who could be a target for them at No. 32 overall, depending on whether he falls in the first round.
- A source tells Matt Miller that the Steelers will consider Michigan S Jabrill Peppers towards the end of round 1.
- Miller mentions that tight end is in play for Pittsburgh in round 2 and they would also like get a quarterback during the middle rounds.
- While the Texans could clearly use a long-term quarterback prospect to develop, Matt Miller says that they will not reach to get one at No. 25 overall.
- Miller’s source mentioned that Houston will likely come away with either a cornerback, offensive tackle or quarterback in round 1 with Gareon Conley (before rape allegations) and Marlon Humphrey being ideal fits for them.