Home / Dolphins / NFL Rumors: Dolphins, Eagles, Packers, Panthers
NFL Rumors: Dolphins, Eagles, Packers, Panthers
- Armando Salguero writes that Clemson CB Cordrea Tankersley is a second-round target for the Dolphins to watch Friday night.
- Salguero mentions that the Dolphins “really, really, really like” Eastern Washington WR Cooper Kupp.
- Miami is also believed to have safeties on their list of targets including UConn’s Obi Melifonwu.
- Some third-round options, according to Salguero, include OLB Tyus Bowser and UCF S Shaquill Griffin.
- Tim McManus of ESPN put together a list of potential targets for the Eagles in the second and third rounds.
- McManus’s list includes Washington CB Kevin King, Washington CB Sidney Jones, Florida CB Quincy Wilson, East Carolina WR Zay Jones, Penn State WR Chris Godwin, Florida State RB Dalvin Cook, Tennessee RB Alvin Kamara and Washington S Budda Baker.
- Ryan Wood of PackersNews.com is also hearing that Notre Dame QB DeShone Kizer is “in play” for the Packers at No. 33 overall.
- Wood adds that it sounds like the Packers are leveraging their current options and could still end up trading the pick, despite their supposed interest in Kizer.
- Mike Garafolo of NFL Media reports that there’s no indication that the Redskins are looking to take a quarterback in either round two or three Friday night.
- Instead, Garafolo mentions that they more interested in possibly grabbing a developmental prospect in Day 3 that they can work with and possibly flip for a draft pick down the road.
Tags Alvin Kamara Budda Baker Chris Godwin Cooper Kupp Cordrea Tankersley Dalvin Cook DeShone Kizer Kevin King Obi Melifonwu Quincy Wilson Shaquill Griffin Sidney Jones Tyus Bowser Zay Jones