USC LB/S Su’a Cravens‘ agent, Fadde Mikhail, says that his client will not perform any private workouts leading up to the draft, due to the large amount of requests he has received from NFL teams.
“There have been too many teams that have called to set up private workouts,” Mikhail said, via Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk. “And I think Su’a’s body of work on film speaks for itself. Su’a is a football player. He is a playmaker at whatever position he’s at, whether it’s safety or linebacker. Su’a has three years of film while an All-American at USC, plus he did the Combine and did everything at his Pro Day on March 23 where all 32 NFL clubs were present.”
- Florio reports that Cravens will visit with the Saints, Lions, Raiders, Dolphins, Bills and Colts.
- According to Jim Owczarski, Cincinatti OT Justin Murray will workout for the Seahawks on Wednesday and Buccaneers on Friday.
- Owcarski writes that the Seahawks were one of several teams that showed interest in Murray during his Pro Day.
- Aaron Wilson reports that Temple CB Tavon Young has work outs scheduled with the Cardinals, Titans, Jets and Ravens, and will visit with the Steelers and Ravens.
- Boise State OL Rees Odhiambo will meet with the 49ers, Saints and Buccaneers in the next couple of weeks. (Jay Tust)
- Buccaneers DBs coach Brett Maxie worked with Florida State DB Jalen Ramsey during his Pro Day on Tuesday. (Buccaneers official site)
- Matt Miller reports that Houston WR Demarcus Ayers had a private workout with the on Tuesday.