Home / Bills / NFL Rumors: Draft, Bills, Browns, Dolphins
NFL Rumors: Draft, Bills, Browns, Dolphins
- Daniel Jeremiah is hearing that there may be a run on quarterbacks late in the first round with a chance of only one quarterback being drafted in the top 15, while 3-4 are taken late in the first.
- According to Ian Rapoport, Alabama S Eddie Jackson had a screw surgically removed from his leg on Monday. Rapoport adds that Jackson’s surgery was minor and that he will be ready to participate in all offseason activities including rookie minicamp.
- The Broncos, Chiefs, Packers, Browns, Raiders, Bears, Cardinals, and Jets have shown interest in Central Missouri QB Garrett Fugate. (Aaron Wilson)
- Ohio DT Casey Sayles is receiving phone calls from the defensive line coaches for Jaguars, Browns, Cardinals, Colts, and Bengals. (Aaron Wilson)
- Brad Biggs mentions that the Bills are believed to be in the market for a quarterback at No. 10 overall, even though the retained Tyrod Taylor on a restructured deal.
- While that may be the case, the Bills are reportedly discussing a number of trade scenarios right now with teams drafting ahead of them and behind them. (NFLTR)
- Mike Silver reports that the Browns have contacted at least four teams with top 8 picks about possibly moving up from No. 12 overall.
- According to Albert Breer, the Browns have “real” consideration of taking North Carolina QB Mitch Trubisky No. 1 overall. Breer adds that Cleveland could take Texas A&M DE Myles Garrett at No. 1 and trade up from No. 12 to draft Trubisky.
- Jason La Canfora mentions that the Browns will need to get to either No. 5 or No. 6 overall to come away with UNC QB Mitch Trubisky.
- While reports continue to maintain that the Patriots aren’t interested in trading backup QB Jimmy Garoppolo, Tony Grossi spoke to a source with knowledge of the situation who said that the Browns “haven’t been bold enough” in pursuing Garoppolo.
- While others have reported that the Dolphins locked in on Western Kentucky G Forrest Lamp in round one, Armando Salguero says that isn’t the case.
- According to Salguero, the Dolphins are not expected to draft a guard in round one and the only way they would do so is if multiple targets are no longer available and even then they may still want to trade back before considering Lamp.
Tags Casey Sayles Eddie Jackson Forrest Lamp Garrett Fugate Mitch Trubisky Myles Garrett