Alabama LB Reggie Ragland has lined up private workouts with the Bills, Ravens, Vikings and Jaguars. (NFL.com)
- Tony Pauline of WalterFootball reports that Clemson CB Mackensie Alexander met one-on-one with the Jets and Steelers Wednesday night and had dinner with Saints HC Sean Payton and GM Jeff Ireland.
- Colorado-Mesa OT Zeth Ramsey met with the Bengals, Jets, Colts and Saints after his Pro Day on Thursday.
- Rutgers OLB Quentin Gause met with a number of teams after his Pro Day, according to Pauline, including the Lions, Broncos, Buccaneers, Bengals, Eagles, and Giants.
- Pauline mentions that the Jets, 49ers, and Bengals were all on hand for Tulsa WR Keyarris Garrett’s work out on Thursday. He already has visits lined up with the Colts, Patriots and Panthers, per Pauline.
- A source tells Mike Klis that the Broncos “are in no rush’‘ to to target a quarterback, and they’re instead still in the process of “exploring all options.“
- Jeff McLane reports that the Eagles haven’t ruled out re-signing DT Cedric Thornton. However, their interest is “tepid” right now, according to McLane.
- Jaguars GM David Caldwell told reporters that they haven’t closed the door on re-signing C Steven Wisniewski. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- Caldwell said that he has been in contact with agent for DE Robert Ayers. (Mark Long)
- Caldwell mentioned that they did offer a contract to P Bryan Anger. (John Oesher)
- Jeff Howe reports that while the market for free agent RB Stevan Ridley continues to unfold, the Patriots haven’t shown interest in a potential reunion.
- Although, Howe mentions that the Patriots actually reached out to Ridley late last offseason before he signed with the Jets.