Home Broncos NFL Rumors: Draft, Broncos, Patriots, Raiders, Ravens
- Jason La Canfora considers Virginia Tech LB Tremaine Edmunds a lock to be a top-10 pick.
- La Canfora says that evaluators he’s spoken to believe Maryland WR D.J. Moore is the best receiver in the draft and should be the first to come off the board.
- According to La Canfora, Stanford S Justin Reid has a “legit shot” at being a first-round pick with the Titans being a team to watch.
- La Canfora could see Florida DL Taven Bryan being selected just outside the top 10 and substantially higher than many are projecting. La Canfora adds that Bryan could be taken as high as No. 13 by the Redskins and as low as No. 26 by the Falcons.
- La Canfora mentions Florida State DL Josh Sweat as a player who could make sense for the Seahawks if they’re to move out of round one for more picks.
- According to Jason La Canfora, the Broncos are “very open” to trading back in round one and John Elway left the door open to moving down the board on Thursday.
- La Canfora mentions that one possibility for Denver if they do move back is Boise State LB Leighton Vander Esch.
- Jason La Canfora continues to hear that the Patriots trading up for a quarterback is “most certainly a possibility they are entertaining.“
- La Canfora mentions that UCLA’s Josh Rosen appears to be the likeliest of the top four quarterback prospects to slide.
- According to Jason La Canfora, if the Raiders end up trading out of the No. 10 spot next week, one player to keep an eye on for Oakland is UCLA OT Kolton Miler.
- However, La Canfora says that they won’t be able to move back too far, as offensive coaches believe Miller is the best tackle in the draft.
- Jason La Canfora expects the Ravens to explore potential trades down the board. However, he admits that it remains to be seen whether any team will be interested in trading up to that point in the draft.
- According to La Canfora, the Ravens “covet” South Carolina TE Hayden Hurst.