- Boise State LB Leighton Vander Esch is in Baltimore for an official visit with the Ravens. (Tony Pauline)
- Texas LB Malik Jefferson is taking top 30 visits to meet with the Titans and Texans this week. (Clarence Hill)
- The Eagles will host SMU WR Courtland Sutton on Tuesday for a pre-draft visit. (Geoff Mosher)
- The Dolphins are hosting South Dakota State TE Dallas Goedert for a pre-draft visit this week. (Tony Pauline)
- Ohio State OLB/DE Sam Hubbard is scheduled to visit with the Titans this week. (Jordan Schultz)
- Memphis WR Anthony Miller is visiting the Panthers. (Josh Norris)
- Sam Houston State DL P.J. Hall is taking a pre-draft visit and meeting with the Colts on Monday. (Stephen Holder)
- The Buccaneers are hosting FSU RB Ryan Green for a pre-draft visit. (PewterReport)
- Western Illinois CB Tyrin Holloway participated in the Texans’ local prospect day. (Aaron Wilson)
- Houston WR Steve Dunbar participated in the Texans’ local Pro Day. (Aaron Wilson)
- Oregon State RB Ryan Nall is visiting with the Bears on Monday. (Aaron Wilson)
- USC OL Nico Falah is visiting with the Packers on Monday. (Tom Silverstein)
- Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports continues to hear that the Browns are deciding between Josh Allen or Sam Darnold with the No. 1 overall pick. Every source La Canfora has spoken to is convinced Cleveland is taking a quarterback to open the draft.
An NFL talent evaluator tells Matt Lombardo of NJ.com that the Giants will clearly take USC QB Sam Darnold if he falls to them at No. 2 overall.
“If [Sam] Darnold is available, they’re taking Darnold,” the talent evaluator said of the Giants. “They don’t like [Josh] Rosen.”
“Their top three choices are Darnold, Saquon Barkley, and Bradley Chubb,” the executive said. “They are debating Barkley vs. Chubb, because they need an edge rusher but the scouts love Barkley.”
The fact that there will be other notable running backs available in round two could weigh into the team’s decision.
“The thing with Barkley is,” the executive added. “They know they can get a running back that’s close to his ability in the later rounds.”
- According to Jason La Canfora, the Giants taking a quarterback at No. 2 overall is “hardly a sure thing” but if they choose to go that route, his sources have said UCLA’s Josh Rosen would “merit serious consideration.“
- Jordan Raanan reports that Penn State RB Saquon Barkley is visiting with the Giants on Monday and the team is scheduled to have dinner with Oklahoma QB Baker Mayfield tonight.
- The Giants will also host UCLA QB Josh Rosen for a pre-draft visit. (Brian Costello)
- South Florida DE Mike Love is taking top 30 visit on Monday to meet with the Giants. (Aaron Wilson)
- Jason La Canfora believes the Jets could end up deciding between Josh Allen and Baker Mayfield. La Canfora adds that he wouldn’t rule out Mayfield going to the Jets.