- Adam Caplan reports that TCU WR Kolby Listenbee recently visited the for tonight and into Monday.
Sources tell Jason La Canfora that the Browns have become “increasingly motivated to deal the second-overall pick.”
“They want to move out of that spot and everyone knows it,” an NFL executive tells La Canfora.
According to La Canfora, the Browns want Cal QB Jared Goff, but executives around the league insist that he’s likely headed to the Rams at No. 1 overall. Cleveland reportedly views the gap between Goff and Carson Wentz as “fairly wide” and using their No. 2 overall pick on Wentz would be a “tough sell.”
La Canfora adds that several executives have told him that Cleveland should have already traded LT Joe Thomas and used the draft picks they acquired in that deal to beat the Rams for the No. 1 pick.
Otherwise they could still trade Thomas and use the No. 2 pick on OT Larmey Tunsil.
- Jason La Canfora is hearing Notre Dame WR Will Fuller and Baylor WR Corey Coleman connected to the Jets more in recent days.
- La Canfora adds that New York has done “extensive” work on both prospects.
- Manish Mehta reports that Eastern Kentucky DE/OLB Noah Spence is visiting the Jets on Wednesday.
- According to Tom Silverstein of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, the Packers continue to speak to the agent for free agent RB John Kuhn about bringing him back.
- However, there’s nothing imminent between Green Bay and Kuhn as of now.
- Silverstein adds that there are other teams with interest in Kuhn as well.