Home Browns NFL Rumors: Draft, Cardinals, Dolphins, Jets
- Tony Pauline reports that two players are likely to be selected later than most expect are Miami TE David Njoku and Western Kentucky OL Forrest Lamp.
- Pauline reports that the Falcons are still a team to watch in regards to a potential trade up the board, especially if pass rushers start coming off of the board.
- Tom Pelissero hears that the Giants, Falcons, and Browns could all be fits for Ole Miss TE Evan Engram.
- Chase Goodbread is buying the Texans trading a quarterback in round one and possibly moving up to get one.
- As for the Jaguars, Goodbread predicts they’ll either take Leonard Fournette or O.J. Howard at No. 4 overall David Njoku being a potential option round two.
- Chase Goodbread’s gut feeling is that the Cardinals will take Notre Dame QB DeShone Kizer in the second round.
- Goodbread says he’s selling the idea of the Cardinals drafting a quarterback at No. 13 overall.
- According to Tony Pauline, the Dolphins are unlikely to draft Western Kentucky OL Forrest Lamp in round one and prefer to instead target a defensive player in round or even trade back if possible.
- Pauline adds that the Dolphins believe there will be guard prospects available to them on in the second round such as Utah’s Isaac Asiata.
- Jets GM Mike Maccagnan tells Sal Paolantonio of Ohio State CB Gareon Conley: “We are doing what a lot of other teams are doing right now. We are doing our due diligence.”
- Chase Goodbread’s gut feeling regarding Ohio State’s Curtis Samuel is that he ends up with the Jets.