Home Bills NFL Rumors: Draft, Falcons, Jets, Titans
- According to Ian Rapoport, UCLA LB Takk McKinley and Washington WR John Ross are both candidates to slide in round one, due to medical concerns. Rapoport adds that talent is clearly not the issues with either player and teams will obviously have to weigh the risk/reward with both players.
- Clemson QB Deshaun Watson tells Josina Anderson that while he respects the draft process, he would still consider it to be a “slap in the face” if Mitchell Trubisky was drafted first, considering his championship resume.
- Adam Schefter reports that Ole Miss QB Chad Kelly visited the Chiefs, Seahawks, and Bills during the pre-draft process and each of these teams are worth watching for Kelly.
- An NFL executive who spoke to Schefter predicted last week that four quarterbacks would be drafted in the first round and added: “I think 7-8 teams will take (quarterbacks) in first two rounds. If there were more prospects, 10 would go in first two rounds.“
- Ian Rapoport mentions that the Lions are worth watching for Miami TE David Njoku as a potential landing spot for him, given that his old coach — Al Golden — is coaching the team’s tight ends.
- The Falcons are discussing potential trade options with teams to move up in round one, according to Ian Rapoport.
- Matt Miller adds that the Falcons are looking for a pass-rusher in the first round.
- Adam Schefter mentions that the Titans could be in prime position to trade back again this year, as some believe the Jets are a team that could grab a quarterback in round 1.
- Schefter tosses out the obvious candidates as potential trade partners including the Bills, Saints, Browns, and Cardinals if the Titans end up dropping back a bit tonight.