Home / Cowboys / NFL Notes: Draft, Eagles, Raiders & Titans
NFL Notes: Draft, Eagles, Raiders & Titans
- According to Rand Getlin, Ole Miss WR Laquon Treadwell finished his visit with the Cowboys and is on his way to meet with the Vikings on Wednesday.
- Based on what Daniel Jeremiah is hearing right now, it would not be surprise if Notre Dame WR Will Fuller wound up being the first receiver selected in this year’s draft.
- Recently acquired OL Stefen Wisniewski said eight-to-ten teams expressed “strong” interest in him at the beginning of the free agent period. However, he ultimately had look around for the best option when nothing progressed with those teams. (Alex Marvez)
- Although Wisniewski said he is unsure of what position he’ll play for the Eagles, he made it clear that he’s willing to play either guard or center and test the open market again in 2017.
- According to Vic Tafur, free agent S Reggie Nelson wound up leaving the Raiders’ facility on Tuesday, so doesn’t appear as though a deal will be agreed to right away.
- Terry McCormick reports that the Titans are scheduled to host Clemson DT D.J. Reader for a visit.
- McCormick mentions that while defensive ends Angelo Blackson and DaQuan Jones can play as interior lineman, he believes the Titans are likely shopping around for someone to play nose tackle.
Tags Angelo Blackson D.J. Reader DaQuan Jones Laquon Treadwell Reggie Nelson Stefen Wisniewski Will Fuller