NFL Rumors: Chargers, Eagles & Ravens
- Robert Klemko hears from a source within the NFL that the Chargers were committed to drafting Ohio State DE Joey Bosa “for months.“
- According to Bob Grotz, the Eagles have a “high” asking price for teams interested in trading for QB Sam Bradford.
- David Moore reports that the Ravens were speaking to the Cowboys about trading up to the No. 4 spot to draft Florida State DB Jalen Ramsey, who was selected fifth overall by the Jaguars.
- Tony Pauline of Draft Insider reports that the Ravens would have drafted Ole Miss OT Laremy Tunsil with their first-round pick, but the video posted on Twitter of a person presumably smoking marijuana scared them off.
- One NFL general manager said to Mike Freeman of B/R regarding Tunsil: “It’s not just that (Tunsil) is smoking weed, it’s that you don’t know what’s coming next with him.“
- Ravens HC John Harbaugh said the team could use first-round pick Notre Dame OL Ronnie Stanley at left guard and he “has a chance to be in the starting lineup,” per Jeff Zrebiec.
Tags Jalen Ramsey Joey Bosa John Harbaugh Laremy Tunsil Ronnie Stanley Sam Bradford