Home Broncos NFL Rumors: Garett Bolles, Buccaneers, Panthers, Ravens
- Tony Pauline is hearing that Utah OT Garett Bolles, who is considered by a number of experts to be the top offensive lineman in this year’s draft class, could slip out of the first round.
- Pauline says he still views Bolles as the top offensive lineman prospect in this year’s draft class.
- Potential landing spots for Bolles, according to Pauline, include the Broncos, Giants, Raiders and Texans.
- According to Todd McShay, the Buccaneers “really like” FSU RB Dalvin Cook and will “strongly consider” him at No. 19 overall.
- This comes in contrast to what Matt Miller reported earlier in the day, which is that while the Bucs view Cook as a “perfect fit” for the Buccaneers, he’s unlikely to be their guy in round one due to off-the-field concerns.
- According to Todd McShay, the Panthers “are getting a lot of love” as a potential landing spot for Stanford RB Christian McCaffrey at No. 8 overall, even if LSU RB Leonard Fournette is still on the board at that point.
- McShay points out that the Panthers could use both a running back and a slot receiver and McCaffrey could help in both areas.
- Interestingly enough, McShay also mentions that Panthers WRs coach Lance Taylor was McCaffrey’s running backs coach for three seasons at Stanford.
- In regards to the Ravens, Tony Pauline has heard that Alabama OT Cam Robinson will be a consideration for them at No. 16, assuming they keep the pick.
- However, if the trade down, UCLA OLB Takkarist McKinley is likely to be a target for the Ravens and is believed to be a favorite of Ozzie Newsome for the past six months.