- Gil Brandt spoke with a couple of teams who anticipate Notre Dame LB Jaylon Smith getting drafted tonight.
- Ian Rapoport reports that there are at least five teams calling about trading up with either of the Cowboys, Browns or Titans.
- Jay Glazer anticipates a strong run on defensive lineman in round two, as there’s still great value at the position.
- Ian Rapoport mentioned on NFL Network that the Chiefs, Cardinals, Bills and Jets are all teams to watch as potential options for MSU QB Connor Cook tonight.
- Jason La Canfora is hearing that the Patriots are all over Navy QB Keenan Reynolds.
Cowboys executive VP Stephen Jones confirmed that they are not moving up from No. 34 overall.
“I don’t know where that came from,” Jones said, per Todd Archer.
- Jones did, however, say that the Cowboys could trade down from No. 34.
- Brandon George reports that the Cowboys currently have two players they gave first-round grades to still available.
Titans GM Jon Robinson told reporters to “stay tuned” in regards to what they do at No. 33 overall. Robinson added that he’s has several calls and texts, per Terry McCormick.
“When you’re picking at the top of the round,” Robinson said, per Jason Wolf. “Teams try to jockey to get in position to get their guy.”