Home Broncos NFL Rumors: Mike Glennon, Broncos, Chargers, Dolphins, Giants, Rams
- Mike Silver believes Buccaneers impending free agent QB Mike Glennon will “likely” sign with the Bears, while the Jets and 49ers do not have “legitimate” interest in him.
- According to John Mullin of CSN Chicago, the Bills, Jets and 49ers have indicated that they’ve removed themselves from the running for Glennon’s services.
- Jason Cole reports that the Dolphins may decide to pay free agent WR Kenny Stills has much as $10 million per year as part of a long-term deal.
- According to Cole, while Stills isn’t considered to be as talented as either Jarvis Landry or DeVante Parker, the Dolphins’ coaching staff reportedly believes he’s their most consistent option.
- If the Dolphins do end up re-signing Stills to a big-money deal, Cole could see them moving on from Parker once he’s eligible for free agency.
- The Dolphins have hired GM Chris Grier’s father, Bobby Grier, as a consultant.
- According to Vincent Bonsignore, the Rams are “open to all” options towards improving the team, including listening to trade offers.
- Bonsignore adds that this does not mean a trade is imminent for Los Angeles, however, they are willing to listen to offers.