Adam Schefter reports that Dr. James Andrews, who examined UCLA LB Myles Jack’s in December, told him today that he does not need micro-fracture surgery.
- ESPN’s Ed Werder reports that the Cowboys are among at least a few teams who are concerned about Jack’s knee.
- An NFL head coach tells Werder that his team is “50-50” on Jack and referred him as having a “tough injury.“
- Jason Cole reports that the Jaguars won’t trade up for Jack, but might draft him at some point if he’s available.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Panthers, Cardinals, Falcons and Seahawks are among the teams who have quietly been showing interest in quarterbacks.
- Rapoport adds that today will end up being a “big backup quarterback day.“
- Meanwhile, Peter Schrager is hearing that there are several quarterbacks to watch today including Connor Cook, Christian Hackenberg, Dak Prescott and Cody Kessler.
- Rand Getlin surveyed 11 teams, who all said that is no concern about Alabama Reggie Ragland’s minimally enlarged aorta. Getlin adds that Ragland is expected to come off the board early in round two.
- Jordan Raanan reports that Notre Dame LB Jaylon Smith’s range is likely the third or fourth round.
- Sources have mentioned Oklahoma State DE Emmanuel Ogbah to Dane Brugler as someone to keep an eye on tonight in regards to teams trading up the board.
- Peter Schrager expects LB Reggie Ragland, S Von Bell and CB Kendall Fuller to be three players to come off the board early in round two.
- Houston DT Tomme Mark has received calls from the Chargers and Raiders, and drawn interest from the Texans as a potential late-round/undrafted free agent. (Aaron Wilson)
- Cecil Lammey reports that the Broncos have shown more interest in OSU WR Braxton Miller than any other team in the draft.