Home / Bears / NFL Rumors: Peyton Manning, Bears, Browns, Cowboys, & Seahawks
NFL Rumors: Peyton Manning, Bears, Browns, Cowboys, & Seahawks
- Mike Freeman of B/R has heard an interesting possibility from people he trusts regarding Peyton Manning‘s future, which is that Manning could consider the idea of possibly coaching his alma mater, the University of Tennessee, at some point.
- Freeman stresses that he isn’t reporting this as hard news, but believes it’s something to keep an eye on in the coming years.
- While a number of front office executives believe the Browns aren’t as interested in QB Robert Griffin III as it appears, Mike Freeman thinks Cleveland are serious about adding him.
- Freeman mentions that RGIII would be a “perfect fit” with new HC Hue Jackson.
- According to Rand Getlin, Memphis QB Paxton Lynch’s private workout with the Cowboys on Wednesday went “very well.“
- Getlin adds that the meeting went so well in fact, that Dallas and Lynch are expected to meet again prior to the draft.
- The Seattle Seahawks have signed LS Drew Ferris to a contract on Wednesday, according to Bob Condotta.
- Condotta mentions that Ferris will compete with Andrew East for the Seahawks’ long snapper position.
Tags Andrew East Deonte Thompson Drew Ferris Hue Jackson Paxton Lynch Peyton Manning Robert Griffin III