- Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that a few teams looking to trade back in this year’s draft include the Seahawks (No. 18), Lions (No. 20) and Titans (No. 25).
- As for teams who could trade up, Rapoport mentions the Bills and Cardinals are both worth keeping an eye on.
- Rapoport adds that the Broncos and Colts are still the two teams to watch who could move down in the top 10.
- Jason La Canfora is hearing the most buzz about the Bills, Cardinals and Colts (moving back into round one) trading up.
- According to La Canfora, the Seahawks, Broncos and Eagles are all looking to trade back.
Ian Rapoport reports that Georgia LB Roquan Smith, Virginia Tech LB Tremaine Edmunds, and Arkansas C Frank Ragnow are all trending up as we move closer to the 2018 draft.
- Rapoport says that Smith could end up being selected No. 6 overall to the Colts.
- As for Edmunds, Rapoport mentions that he’s drawn comparisons to Browns LB Jaime Collins and could end up being a top-10 pick.
- As for Ragnow, Rapoport believes he’s now a lock to be a first-round pick, which is something he wouldn’t have believed just a few weeks ago.
- Oregon OT Tyrell Crosby visited with the Patriots and Lions last week. Ian Rapoport says that the Patriots are a team to watch for Crosby, as they look to replace Nate Solder.
- According to Ian Rapoport, Frank Ragnow, James Daniels, and Billy Price could all be first-round picks on Thursday.
- Jane Slater reports that the Cowboys envision Boise State LB Leighton Vander Esch being “(Brian) Urlacher 2.0.”
- Mike Garafolo reports that three teams are traveling to visit with Sam Houston St DL P.J. Hall this week. Garafolo adds that Hall should end up being a day-two pick on Friday.
- Western Illinois CB Tyrin Holloway is drawing interest from the Texans, Bengals, Seahawks, and Packers. (Aaron Wilson)
- Colgate DE Patrick Afriyie is drawing late round interest from 49ers, Packers, Giants, and Broncos. (Aaron Wilson)
- FIU QB Alex McGough took had pre-draft visits with the Texans, Seahawks and Chiefs. (Tony Pauline)
- Vanderbilt CB Tre Herndon had private workouts with Chargers and Lions and has drawn interest from 20 teams including Chiefs, Bills, Cardinals, Broncos, Seahawks, 49ers, Texans, Jets, and Titans. (Aaron Wilson)
- Ferris State DE Zach Sieler visited with the Lions, Bears and Falcons and met with the Browns and Chargers. (Dave Birkett)