- Adam Schefter expects the Buccaneers and RB Doug Martin are likely to get a long-term extension worked out before the start of free agency.
- Schefter also expects the Redskins to lock up QB Kirk Cousins long-term as well.
- As for franchise tag candidates, Schefter lists Broncos OLB Von Miller, Jets DE Muhammad Wilkerson and DE Olivier Vernon.
- Schefter wonders of the Browns or 49ers could have interest in QB Robert Griffin III.
- Schefter lists six teams who will be in the market for a quarterback this offseason including: the Browns, Texans, Rams, Eagles, 49ers and Broncos.
- Other teams that could be looking at their available options at quarterback, according to Schefter include: the Cardinals, Bills, Bears, Cowboys, Saints, Jets, Chargers and Redskins.
- Schefter can see Kirk Cousins, Brock Osweiler and Ryan Fitzpatrick all re-signing with their current teams, which will leave very few options available for interested teams.
- Schefter mentions that the Cardinals would be the logical team to open the 2016 season in Carolina should the Panthers win the Super Bowl.
- If the Broncos win Super Bowl 50, Schefter there a few options the NFL could consider including a rematch with the Panthers, AFC Championship game rematch with the Patriots or a team like the Colts.
- According to Adam Schefter, the Colts will likely sign QB Andrew Luck to a five- or six-year contract that will pay him between $23 and $25 million per year.
- Luck will likely receive $65 to $70 million guaranteed as part of this agreement.
According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, there is a real chance the Titans would take Ole Miss OT Laremy Tunsil at No. 1 overall if they hold onto the pick.
Schefter mentions that the possibility remains that Tennessee could trade the No. 1 overall pick to a team looking to move up for a quarterback such as the Browns, Chargers, 49ers, or someone else.