- Bears signed WR Malachi Jones. (NFLTR)
- Bears waived WR Matt Fleming.
- Broncos signed WR Philly Brown. (NFLTR)
- Cardinals signed S Tre Boston. (NFLTR)
- Cardinals waived DL Moubarak Djeri. (NFLTR)
- Cardinals placed LB Praise Martin-Oguike on injured reserve after clearing waivers.
- Chargers placed TE Hunter Henry, G Forrest Lamp, and CB Jason Verrett on the PUP list. (NFLTR)
- Chargers placed first-round S Derwin James on the non-football injury list.
- Chiefs placed LB Reggie Ragland on the non-football injury list. (NFLTR)
- Chiefs signed DL Mike Purcell. (NFLTR)
- Eagles signed DT Adam Reth.
- Jets placed S Rontez Miles on the PUP list. (NFLTR)
- Jets placed DL Courtney Upshaw on the NFI list. (NFLTR)
- Patriots signed WR Paul Turner. (NFLTR)
- Patriots waived TE Troy Niklas.
- Patriots waived DB David Jones from injured reserve with a settlement. (NFLTR)
- Raiders placed rookie DL P.J. Hall on the PUP list. (NFLTR)
- Raiders placed Khalil Mack and Vadal Alexander on the did not report list. (NFLTR)
- Rams placed DT Aaron Donald on the did not report list.
- Seahawks placed DT Malik McDowell on the non-football injury list after clearing waivers. (NFLTR)
- Seahawks re-signed CB Trovon Reed. (NFLTR)
- Steelers placed DB Trey Johnson on injured reserve after clearing waivers.
- Titans signed LT Taylor Lewan to a five-year, $80M extension. (NFLTR)
- Titans signed TE Delanie Walker to a two-year, $17M extension. (NFLTR)