- 49ers placed ILB Michael Wilhoite on active/non-football injury list.
- Bengals signed WR Greg Little. (NFLTR)
- Bengals waived WR Cobi Hamilton. (NFLTR)
- Bengals placed LB Rey Maualuga on the Active/Non-Football injury list.
- Buccaneers placed WR Louis Murphy on the non-football-injury list.
- Buccaneers placed DT Akeem Spence on the active/PUP list.
- Chiefs signed RB LaVance Taylor.
- Giants released OT Troy Kropog. (NFLTR)
- Giants waived WR Ben Edwards. (NFLTR)
- Giants placed OT Will Beatty on the active/PUP list.
- Jaguars placed DE Chris Clemons on the non-football-injury list.
- Raiders placed WR Rod Streater and RB Trent Richardson have been placed on the Non-Football Injury list.
Raiders placed DT Stacy McGee and WR/KR Trindon Holliday on the Active/Physically Unable to Perform list.
- Redskins signed OLB Junior Galette to a one-year deal. (NFLTR)
- Redskins waived LB Ja’Gared Davis. (NFLTR)
- Saints activated WR Marques Colston from the active/PUP list.
- Seahawks signed QB Russell Wilson to a four-year, $87.6M extension. (NFLTR)
- Seahawks signed DB Tyrequek Zimmerman.
- Seahawks placed DB Jeremy Lane, DB Tharold Simon, S Earl Thomas and WR/KR Paul Richardson on the active/PUP list.
- Seahawks placed S Kam Chancellor on the reserve/did not report list.
- Seahawks placed DT Jesse Williams on the non-football injury illness list.
- Seahawks placed DB Dion Bailey on the non-football-injury list.
- Steelers placed LB Shawn Lemon reserve/PUP list after he cleared waivers.