Home / Bills / NFL Transactions: Tuesday 10/28
NFL Transactions: Tuesday 10/28
- Bills place S Kenny Ladler on season-ending injured reserve.
- Broncos released DE Greg Latta from injured reserve.
- Browns released DT A.J. Pataiali’i from their practice squad.
- Cardinals signed RB Zach Bauman to their practice squad.
- Cardinals released CB Anthony Gaitor from their practice squad.
- Dolphins signed DB Rashaan Melvin to their practice squad.
- Dolphins signed TE Gerell Robinson to their practice squad.
- Dolphins signed TE Evan Wilson to their practice squad.
- Dolphins released QB Seth Lobato from their practice squad.
- Dolphins released TE Jake Murphy from their practice squad.
- Dolphins released DB Rod Sweeting from their practice squad.
- Giants released LB Carlos Fields from their practice squad.
- Texans waived CB Elbert Mack.
- Texans sign OLB Zac Diles.
- Texans released CB Kendall James from their practice squad.
- Texans signed RB Ben Malena to their practice squad.
Tags A.J. Edds A.J. Pataiali'i Anthony Gaitor Ben Malena Bojay Filimoeatu Brett Brackett Carlos Fields Case Keenum Chandler Jones Charles Godfrey Chase Blackburn Darrin Reaves Elbert Mack Evan Wilson Gerell Robinson Greg Latta Jace Davis Jake Long Jake Murphy Jeff Demps Joe Morgan Jonathan Casillas Kendall James Kenny Ladler Korey Toomer Marcus Williams Mark Barron Matt Daniels Mike Remmers Phil Bates Rashaan Melvin Richard Crawford Robert Lester Rod Sweeting Sean Baker Seth Lobato Tavarres King Tom Crabtree Zac Diles Zach Bauman