Home / Bears / NFL Transactions: Wednesday 11/5
NFL Transactions: Wednesday 11/5
- Bears WR Marquess Wilson returned to practice, but remains on short-term injured reserve.
- Chiefs signed FB Anthony Sherman to a contract extension. (NFLTR)
- Chiefs signed NT Loni Fangupo to their practice squad.
- Chiefs released G Jarrod Pushsley from their practice squad.
- Falcons WR D.J. Davis retured to practice, but remains on the PUP list.
- Giants placed CB Prince Amukamara on season-ending injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Giants claimed CB Chykie Brown off of waivers from the Ravens. (NFLTR)
- Giants signed S Kyle Sebetic to their practice squad.
- Packers signed G Jordan McCray to their practice squad.
- Packers released RB Michael Hill from their practice squad.
- Patriots signed WR Jonathan Krause to their practice squad.
- Patriots released DL Kona Schwenke from their practice squad.
- Steelers signed S Jordan Dangerfield to their practice squad.
- Steelers released DE Ethan Hemer from their practice squad.
- Titans signed TE Brett Brackett off of the Seattle Seahawks’ practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Titans placed TE Taylor Thompson on season-ending injured reserve with a knee injury.
Tags Adrian Phillips Anthony Sherman Austin Johnson Brett Brackett Chris Ogbonnaya Chykie Brown D.J. Davis Demarcus Dobbs Eric Thomas Ethan Hemer Greg Scruggs Jarrod Pushsley Jonathan Krause Jordan Dangerfield Jordan McCray Kona Schwenke Kyle Sebetic Loni Fangupo Marquess Wilson Matthew Masifilo Michael Hill Mike Tolbert Nick Becton Prince Amukamara Quinton Pointer Ryan Robinson Taylor Thompson