- ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports that all three players will be back at practice on Wednesday and will play in Week 3.
- Dan Graziano reports that Giants OL Eric Herman was been reinstated from drug suspension and the team has applied for a roster exemption.
- Jason La Canfora reports that Dolphins DE Dion Jordan is not one of the players who will have their suspensions reduced.
According to Jason La Canfora, the final details of the new steroid policy are being “touched up” and a formal announcement is expected to come Wednesday morning.
This coincides with previous reports that a deal was likely to be in place tonight with the announced coming tomorrow.
ESPN’s Ed Werder reports that the NFL has begun to inform players that they have “satisfied terms of suspensions” and are now reinstated.
- Werder adds that this is likely a good indication that the two sides have reached an agreement on a new drug policy.
- According to Werder, players like Broncos WR Wes Welker and Cowboys CB Orlando Scandrick could be back at practice on Wednesday.
- Jason La Canfora confirms the report and mentions that Browns WR Josh Gordon‘s suspension is officially 10 games.
Previous reports have specifically mentioned that Rams WR Stedman Bailey, Giants OL Eric Herman, and former Vikings DE Spencer Nealy are among the 20 or so players to also have their suspensions reduced.
Former Colts WR LaVon Brazill is also expected to have his season-long suspension reduced to 10 games.
We’ll have more updates posted here as the news is available.