Notable Injuries: Week 13
- Brett Favre – suffered a sprained shoulder on the teams first drive against the Bills. An MRI didn’t reveal anything negative or broken which should give him a good chance to start week 14. Leslie Frazier commented on the situation after the game by saying that Favre will start if healthy.
- Dez Bryant – went down with a fractured ankle yesterday. The Cowboys have already said that the injury will end Bryants season. A huge blow for the rebounding Cowboys but at least he can prepare for next season.
- Mike Williams (SEA) – fought his way back from an ankle injury to play against the Carolina Panthers only to suffer an ankle injury in the first quarter. As of now, the injury doesn’t appear to be to serious and Williams is expected back next weekend.
- Darren Sproles – was on the wrong end of a hard hit and left the game with a concussion. Sproles still has a chance to start week 14 but we’ll have to wait to here more.
- Todd Heap – left the game after the first play with a hamstring injury. Will the loss of LeRon McClain, Heap was going to be used in more blocking schemes than normal but if the hamstring injury ends up being serious that could change the teams offensive approach.
Tags Brett Favre Darren Sproles Dez Bryant Leslie Frazier Mike Williams Todd Heap