- Ian Rapoport reports that McCown will receive a two-year contract worth a total of $10 million, which breaks down to $4.75 million in 2014 and another $5.25 million in 2015.
- Jason La Canfora reports that McCown also receives $1 million in playtime incentives and a $3 million bonus for making the playoffs.
- La Canfora adds that McCown has a chance to make a maximum of $15 million over two-years.
Last year, McCown completed 66.5 percent of his passes for 1,829 yards to go along with 13 touchdowns and just a single interception.
We have him listed as the No. 67 player in our Top 100 Free Agents list.
- According to La Canfora, the Buccaneers have reportedly the Buccaneers have delayed the time of their free agent press conference as they work to get these deals done.
- La Canfora believes there is a “good chance” that the contracts get done.
Collins, 28, put together a solid season when it counted most and is now among the best available options at left tackle in this year’s free agent market.
Pro Football Focus has him rated as the No. 24 offensive tackle in the league last season.