- Rapport adds that the two sides had “good discussions” and an offer was made.
- Allen will reportedly consider their offer this weekend.
- Mike Garafolo reports that Allen will also consider offers from other NFL teams.
- Jason La Canfora reports that Allen’s wife accompanied him to Seattle for the meeting.
Allen, 31, has been an extremely productive player during his time in Minnesota, and although his 2013 season wasn’t as good as years past, he still manged to record 11.5 sacks, 52 tackles and two forced fumbles.
We’ll have more regarding Allen as the news is available.
- Garafolo adds that this could change in the near future.
- Ian Rapoport spoke with Allen’s agent, Ken Harris, who mentioned that his client was visiting with Seattle and “that’s it for now.”
Ed Werder’s ESPN article did say that the two sides had an agreement and were finalizing the details of the contract, but it appears as though they may need a little time get a deal in place.
- Werder mentions that the Seahawks are working on final details of a contract with Allen and could have a deal done today.
Reports from last night indicated that Allen was meeting with the Seahawks for a second time after visiting with the Cowboys in recent days.