Jason La Canfora offers up some suggestions for teams that he believes should be sellers at this year’s trade deadline. Here’s a look at the trades he thinks would make sense.
- La Canfora wonders if the Cowboys could have interest in a guy like OLB Lance Briggs given that he spent time in DC Rod Marinelli’s system.
- Things have gotten pretty bad for the Falcons, so La Canfora believes they should consider trading veteran receivers Roddy White and Devin Hester.
- La Canfora lists the Seahawks, Patriots and Ravens as three teams that could be interested in a guy like Hester.
- La Canfora suggests that the Jaguars send veteran DE Chris Clemons back to the Seahawks, as they are reportedly looking for pass-rush help.
- The Raiders are clearly out of it, so La Canfora believes Oakland should be making calls regarding S Charles Woodson, LB Justin Tuck and/or Matt Schaub.
- Interestingly enough, La Canfora mentions that K Sebastian Janikowski could have “real value.“
- With the Seahawks reportedly in the market for tight end help, La Canfora wonders if they would have interest in Rams TE Jared Cook. However, La Canfora admits that teams rarely trade within the division.
- La Canfora also tosses out fellow Rams TE Lance Kendricks as a player worth asking about.
La Canfora’s article offers more detail regarding these ideas, so I recommend you take the time to check it and gain a better understanding of his thinking.