We’ll have injury notes posted here throughout day as the news is available.
- HC Mike McCoy said RB Danny Woodhead (ankle) will undergo further testing on Sunday night.
- Alex Marvez of Fox Sports reports that Chargers RB Danny Woodhead has suffered severe high ankle sprain along with fractured fibula during Week 3’s game and could be out for the year. (NFLTR)
- WR T.Y. Hilton left Sunday’s game with an ankle injury.
- C Jason Kelce suffered an abdominal injury.
- LB Stephen Tulloch hurt his left knee while celebrating a hit and missed the remainder of Sunday’s game.
- WR Rod Streater sustained a foot fracture during Week 3’s loss to the Patriots.
- S Tyvon Branch suffered a foot fracture during Sunday’s game. (Scott Bair)
- Further testing shows that Ravens TE Dennis Pitta does in fact have a hip fracture. (NFLTR)
- OLB Terrell Suggs could have groin injury, but says he’ll be all right. (Aaron Wilson)
- DL Chris Canty was dealing with calf cramps on Sunday. (Aaron Wilson)
- CB DeAngelo Hall confirmed that he tore his Achilles’ tendon during Sunday’s loss to Washington. (NFLTR)
- Rookie ILB Ryan Shazier suffered a right knee injury against the Panthers.
- OLB Jarvis Jones left Sunday night’s game with a wrist injury.
- CB Ike Taylor suffered what appeared to be a broken arm during Sunday night’s game.
- TE Kyle Rudolph said he’ll undergo an MRI on Monday after he suffered a groin injury during Sunday’s game. (Albert Breer)
- G Brandon Fusco left Sunday’s game against the Saints with a shoulder injury.