- RB Fred Jackson (ankle, questionable) will be “fine” for Week 6’s game against the Patriots. (Ian Rapoport)
- RB Rashad Jennings (MCL) has been ruled out for Week 6.
- LB Jon Beason (toe) is listed as questionable for Week 6. (Jordan Raanan)
- HC Rex Ryan mentioned that WR Eric Decker (hamstring) is “tentatively expected” to play in Week 6. (Jane McManus)
- HC Mike McCarthy said he “wouldn’t be surprised” if TE Brandon Bostick got some opportunities against the Dolphins this weekend. (Bill Huber)
- McCarthy mentioned that DE Datone Jones would have been practicing in some form or fashion on Friday had they scheduled one. (Rob Demovsky)
- TE Jordan Reed (hamstring) is questionable for Week 6 at the Cardinals.
- QB Charlie Whitehurst is expected to start against the Jaguars in Week 6. (Jim Wyatt)
- RB Shonn Greene (hamstring) missed another practice on Friday. (Jim Wyatt)