- 49ers rookie DL Arik Armstead reiterated to reporters today that his shoulder injury could require offseason surgery. Armstead went on to say that he plans on playing through the injury. (Eric Branch)
- The Bengals ruled out CB Dre Kirkpatrick and TE Tyler Eifert for Thursday’s game against the Dolphins. (Katherine Terrell)
- The Bengals also listed S Derron Smith is questionable for the game. (Katherine Terrell)
- The Dolphins announced that LB Koa Misi, TE Jordan Cameron, RB Arian Foster and C Mike Pouncey are out for Thursday’s game against the Bengals. (Armando Salguero)
- The Dolphins also listed that C Anthony Steen as doubtful for Week 4. (Armando Salguero)
- Armando Salguero expects the Dolphins to promote an offensive lineman such as Jamil Douglas to their active roster ahead of tomorrow’s game.
- According to Rich Cimini, rookie WR Jalin Marshall and DL Lawrence Thomas both sustained torn labrums during last week’s game against the Chiefs. Cimini says that the two players will try to rehab the injury, but surgery is not out of the question for either player.
- In regards to WR Eric Decker, Cimini reports that the Jets are concerned about his shoulder injury, which he aggravated during last week’s game against the Chiefs. Cimini adds that Decker is set to have an MRI, but he believes it could be a serious injury.
- Kimberley Martin mentions that CB Darrelle Revis is dealing with an ankle injury, although the injury is not considered to be serious.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!